Sunday 24 May 2015

LOVE (part1 REALITY SERIES)

People tell a lot of lies about love. There are too many illusions about love that are tiring. They say love is forgiving, caring,  empathetic ,never lies always true, and above all. 
In Yoruba , it is even said that "ife la koja ofin" but my questions starts at the point where I wanna know whether its not the love a man has for his country that makes him kill thousand others, is it not love for money that makes men kill their mothers, is it love for a person that makes one avenge the death of that person, is it not love for power that makes one lie to the world. 
My  curiosity has led me to believe that love is an illusion but its a beautiful illusion or cruel one as the case may be. I ask again, shouldn't we now love and someone said what is life without love but I think the truth is what is life without money , power, a nation and someone to be with, is the appropriate question. 
My conclusion is love is an illusion that our reality can't cope without. Some say they are heartless, I look at them and laugh because you can only love with your mind and your heart only pumps blood, so they have a serious medical problem and they are not telling their doctors. Love is the illusion that makes life have a meaning. 
But be sure about one thing. Love is a real illusion. 
                               Azeez Olanrewaju

No comments:

Post a Comment