Sunday 7 June 2015

PURITY!

Letting it out hurts 
The hurt I can't explain, 
 The pain is real, 
The blood is a cloth. 
The history of the story, 
Is a story itself, 
So lets go little by little into the dark. 
A black heart doesn't mean 
There isn't love in it. 
A snick peek won't capture this moment 
A heart is crying 
The tears are in blood 
The eyes can't understand that 
Only if it has Ebola 
À gbe ebo ka ìgún la  
But see am not a liar. 
The plot thickens 
I find words 
But after seeing them 
I realised, I have to thank Allah for life. 
Cos no matter where life takes me 
I always meet gold 
And I have never believed in black diamonds 
They are too sleazy. 
A tribute to those I love 
The ones who have loved me and still do 
I say thank you. 
But my SELF love is still not enough 
So to myself, I say sorry 
If you are not me  
You will not understand this 
But I would like to share, 
But the size is too heavy, 
The weight of my thought that is, 
I will look back now 
And see a heart has been dropped here, 
The love the heart has given, taken and shared 
Has kept it in use. 
This not a poem, story nor song. 
Its the words I whisper that you never hear. 
Tho I think my heart will heal 
But until then I will keep loving you, you and you. 
                          P.S from the heart of a fool

1 comment: